Vilnius branch ****of an international banking software company, wholly owned of FCA UK Authorised Electronic Money Institution with offices in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Company provides comprehensive and versatile banking software solution for private banks, E-Money and payment institutions, offering capabilities that up until now were affordable only by large commercial banks.
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in at least one major public cloud platform (preferably
- 2+ years of experience with Terraform (preferred) or CloudFormation;
- Experience with Kubernetes (K8s);
- Competence in one or both of PowerShell and Linux shell scripting (bash);
- Experience implementing CI/CD for code and infrastructure with Git, Docker, and Jenkins
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking, routing, and VPN technologies;
- Experience with enterprise-level networks including basic protocols, routing, and switching.
Would be a benefit:
- Payments (cards, ACH, CHIPS, Fedwire, SWIFT), core banking, risk, or other fintech experience;
- AWS services: Elastic Kubernetes Service, Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (Amazon MSK), Lambda and API gateway;
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree or Advanced Certificates;
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the entire infrastructure lifecycle for our services;
- Improve and maintain automation and CI/CD for the development process;
- Advise the CTO in preparation on the infrastructure and automation roadmaps and architecture;
- Maintain uptime with automation, tools, and processes;
- Participate in incident responses and remediation.