Software development house from Poland is searching for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer who will be more experienced with the back-end to contribute to the development of the Portfolio Solutions platform for ****an American hedge fund (NYSE-listed company).
MAIN TECH STACK & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of Java development experience with 🔥 Java 8 or later with Spring MVC, Multi-Threading, Jasper reports;
- 3+ years of database software development experience (🔥 Oracle, SQL Server) and/or MPP databases like clickhouse, snowflake, or redshift;
- 2-3 years of Spring Boot micro-services experience.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with complex systems, Low-Latency, highly distributed systems, data apps, and structured environment;
- Distributed programming with Kafka;
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a Scrum environment;
- Experience working within the principles of the Agile Methodology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying, and/or maintaining applications in the Wealth Management environment;
- Design the architecture, code, test, debug, and document programs as well as support activities for the systems architecture;
- Work closely with the Business analysts, business partners, and other technology partners to gather requirements and successfully build, test, and implement.
- EUR 8,100.00-9,100.00 per month;
- Full-time, 🔥 remote.
- Proficiency in communication 🔥 English as well as written is a must;
private healthcare, travel budget, training budget, sport subscription;