Wood (timber) supplying company, founded 2004, with headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Poland, Estonia, Germany and Ukraine.
Currently the business flow operates on MS Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- To have 2+ years of work experience as a business management systems consultant, manager, analyst, architect or project manager in the implementation of business management systems Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta), Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) or similar.
- To understand business processes (finance, logistics, sales, etc.).
- University degree.
Would be a benefit:
- MS Dynamics AX certificate.
- Experience with D365.
- Familiarity / experience with SQL.
- Developers background.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of business processes and users needs in cooperation with department heads.
- Designing the solutions / ideas how to make ERP more effective.
- Forming and writing technical tasks for our ERP development partner.
- Managing time spend estimations, actual time-spend and results quality of our ERP-development partner.
- Analysis and management of various data sources (MSSQL).
- Administration of MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (Axapta).
- Helping teammates and guiding how to work with ERP.
- Testing the new features of AX.